How to Analyze a Property with JLR?
Free Webinar | November 19 at 12:15AM
About this Free Webinar
In this webinar, learn how JLR’s property profile can help you perform a full analysis on a subject property you are interested in. Get, among other things, the transaction history since 1986, the owner names, the latest city assessments, construction permits and much more.
November 19, 2020
12:15 PM to 12:45 PM
Analyze the transaction history of a property
Find the amount of the latest municipal assessment
Validate if there are bad debts on the property and if they have been cleared
Get last sales price and deed
- What type of information can I find in the property profile?
- Who are the owners and how can I reach out to them?
- Where can I find the deed for a transaction registered on a property?
- How can I know if a bad debt was cleared?
- Is it possible to know if the property is already on up for sale?
- How can I use the JLR alert to stay informed of the real estate activity on a specific property?
- And many other tips that will make your life easier!