Search for Relevant Real Estate Data for a Successful Transaction
CEU Training | For OACIQ and AMF Members
About this 2 CEU Training
This training, offering 2 CEU in specialized content from OACIQ and AMF, will allow you to learn about the three main features of JLR: due diligence, real estate estimation and prospecting. Learn to use JLR to search relevant information on a property and its neighbourhood to better inform your clients before selling or buying a property.
*Attendance is mandatory to get the CEU credits. Training is non-refundable, except in case of emergencies.
March 15, 2021
10AM to 12PM
Get 2 Unit of Continuing Education Program from OACIQ or AMF
Obtain Deeds in PDF Format and Upload Them in your GED
Analyze, Evaluate and Prospect Properties in Your Area
- Obtain deeds in a PDF format for your GED, directly from JLR.
- Discover bad debts and radiations on a building.
- Analyze real estate information of a sector, even AVPP
- Get Automated Valuation Reports.
- Create list for your farm area.
- Learn how artificial intelligence can apply in real estate
- And many other tips that will make your life easier!