Access a selection of tools, created specifically to help real estate professionals in their day-to-day
Are you one of these real estate professionals? Then JLR's tools are essential for you!
Learn how JLR's tools can be useful in your day-to-day as a real estate professionnal
With JLR's tools, real estate professionals can access information from the Quebec Land Register, municipal assessment rolls, census data from Statistics Canada, as well as construction permits, all in one place!
Geo-marketing solutions that are
geomatics and cartographic-based
Propel your geo-marketing strategy with JLR's database, which will help you
target potential leads whose properties match your criteria.
Examples of lists available :
- waterfront properties of more than $500,000 in a specific district;
- housing near a train station;
- properties within a 10-minute car ride of your real estate agency;
- and much more.
Custom studies to facilitate your analysis of
the real estate market
Ask our economists to produce an in-depth study on the residential market in a sector of your choice to help you determine where you should focus your efforts.
Examples of data available for your analysis:
- ownership period;
- real estate inventory of an area;
- real estate transactions that match your criteria (e.g., new, resale, bad debts, price per door ratio of plexes, etc.);
- mortgage market shares;
- and much more