EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A PROPERTY IN ONE SIMPLE CLICK!
The property profile is a must-have source of information for any real estate or mortgages transactions. The JLR database contains all residential and commercial transaction including private sales, new constructions and vacant land.
The profil includes :
- Transaction history since 1986
- Visual overview of the property
- Physical description of the property
- Municipal assessment, when available
- Owner names and complete address
- Cadastral parish, lot number and civic address
- Renovation permits, when available
- A sociodemographic profile of the neighborhood
- Identification of farm areas and waterfront properties
- Walk Score® that indicates nearby services and their accessibility
- An alert to stay notified of all new transactions
- Distance from a fire station.
CONSULT REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS SINCE 1986!
Our team analyses and collects over 600 000 transactions annually. Specify area, date range and building type and search among our 7 000 000 notarized transactions. Our data is updated on a daily basis and represents over 80 various transaction types. This option is ideal to find potential customers and to analyse the market in a given area.
Search among the following transaction types:
- Financial Recoveries
- Legal Mortgages
- Prior notices
- And much more!
Automated Valuation Report (EVIA)
ORDER AN AUTOMATED ASSESSMENT FROM THE PROPERTY PROFILE!
The report, created with artificial intelligence, provides a price range for a given property and is available for residential properties such as single-family homes, plex’s and condos.
The report includes :
- Median value and price range
- An estimate of the market value that you can edit to better fit the state of the property
- Information on up to nine most recent comparable sales as well as the details on each of these transactions
- Information on the market trends for the sector and building category corresponding to your subject
- Features to personalize your report
FIND PROPERTIES WITH GREAT POTENTIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
Create personalized property lists corresponding to your business needs! Select an area and building category from our menu and concentrate your marketing efforts where your potential customers are located. Get the the mailing address of your prospects in a PDF or Excel file to print quickly!
Choose between 2 methods to reach your prospects:
- Create label lists for your mailings
- Get contact's information in an Excel format for a greater flexibility
Real Estate Alert
SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON ANY OPPORTUNITY!
Do not miss any business opportunities thanks to the JLR Alert tool. This alert system keeps an eye on any transaction related to a property or area of your choice. You will be notified by email of any new transaction or change in status.
JLR Alert for a property
- Receive an email as soon as one of the 80 transaction types is registered on the flagged property
- ;Avoid surprises in the process on buying or selling a property
JLR Alert for a sector
- Get notified by email when a transaction is registered in your sector for a building type of your choice!
ESTIMATE THE MARKET VALUE OF A PROPERTY BY USING COMPARABLES NEARBY
Get all the information related to the sales, even the private ones, of properties similar to yours and located within a 500 m to 10 km radius for the last few months. Create comparables reports with all the information on those transactions, including the ratio price vs municipal assessment (RPVE) of each comparables.
Preliminary Report Of Real Estate Titles
GET ALL THE DOCUMENTATION YOU NEED IN ONE SIMPLE CLIC
Let the JLR paralegal team perform your search for you by ordering a Preliminary Report of Real Estate Titles. The latter will allow you to get in a 24-hour delay:
- The names of actual owners
- The existing charges or mortgages on the property
- The index of immovables
- Other relevant documents
Real Estate Radar
ANALYSE THE REAL ESTATE INFORMATION OF A SECTOR!
The Real Estate Radar is an interactive statistical tool that allows you to obtain information on sales, bad debts and the socio-demographic profile of an area depending on the territory, type of building and time period you choose.
CollPlan IC&I Search
A tool for those who specialize in commercial real estate
CollPlan, it's a real estate database for industrial, commercial and institutional transactions registered in 6 sectors in Quebec. With this search tool, you can
- Find sales of lands, IC&I buildings, and income properties and get more details on them
- Get the names of the parties involved in the transaction
- View a blueprint of the building, drawn by our experts (if available)
- Access municipal data about the building and compare them with those collected by JLR
- And much more